Thursday, November 22, 2007

New challenge

The BMCRC are running a revamped 400 Championship next year, given a real financial boost by the title sponsor EDI Asia. Click here to visit their website: EDI

The man behind EDI is John Sanders, he has supported many Britsh racers and teams for a few years now and he has chosen to support the 400 class. John says, "I want that class, which I think is really exciting with skill playing as important a part as machine, to hit the tops next year "

The wheels started to turn in my head, "would I like a go in 400s again", thinking back, I had some great races and good times.

I have talked to Peter Day and it looks like he may have sourced a Yamaha FZR400RRSP, it's not 100% yet but it could be a return to the class where I scooped the British Championship title back in 1992.

Only a 16 years gap so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.....again!

No comments: