Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anglesey - great track.


I have to say I was a bit apprehensive about what the new track would be like, but it is fantastic - smooth, with loads of grip and a great combination of corners and gradients.
Also there is the opportunity to have a range of circiut layouts; we used the 'Coastal Circuit' with the Corkscrew section.
Not quite as radical as its namesake at Laguna Seca - but a very challanging section none the less.
It is a great place to make a pass on the last lap - provided you have what it takes!
Also the scenery in North Wales is just so gorgeous - it's just a pity the weather wasn't a bit kinder to us all weekend. The picture was taken on the way back, the coast road (A55) allows you to take in some spectacular vistas.

I've had a look at the championship points table, and totally unofficially, I think I am now leading all four Classic championships.

No comments: