Friday, January 18, 2008

Enjoying Peter's company.


My first stop on my latest tour is to see Peter and 'the boys'.

Gordon on the right is looking fantastic with lots of new improvements that Peter has made for him.

I am speechless as to the amount of hard work and graft that Peter has put in to getting Gordon back on the track.

And as if that's not enough, I think Peter has been working like a Trojan on the 400 as well! I'm really looking forward to getting on both of them.
We've got to think of a good name for the 400 - Jennifer quite fancies 'Ming the Merciless' to carry on the 'Gordon' theme, but I'm not quite sure.

1 comment:

simon67 said...

Hi guys,
what about.. Freddie "the fizzer" mercury.. Still has a connection to Flash! or Flash would be good too! flash the fizzer.. ok , I'll go now...