Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update on Avis Customer Service.


I haven't previously mentioned the problems I encountered when last renting a car from Avis at Frankfurt airport; as I was waiting to hear back from Customer Service to see if the unfortunate situation could be resolved.
After unsuccessfully trying to deal with the personnel at the Frankfurt branch direct, and notifying Expedia.co.uk of my dilemma who I booked the car through - I was beginning to run out of patience with the Avis Company in general.
Suffice to say, in the future, I will be doubly, and triply careful and exacting about reconciling the office paperwork, with the paperwork in the vehicle, and making sure any existing information on the car is accurately recorded.
I am now pleased to be able to report, that I have at last heard back from Avis Customer Service here in the UK who have ultimately resolved the situation, and I am now a most satisfied customer whose faith has been restored in the Avis brand.

No comments: